Professional association meetings and conferences are a great fit for live streaming video.
Why webcast professional association meetings?
- Live webcasts let you include all your members, and build your community – even with those who couldn’t attend in person.
- Live webcasting allows you to engage new audiences. With live video, you can invite reporters, policymakers, and others who may not have come in person for just the parts of the event that will appeal to them.
- Pay-per-view live webcasts can be a new source of revenue. ExpoTV will work with you to create a custom payment processing system so you can build your audience online without harming your attendance in person – or your bottom line.
- Live webcasting helps you connect with your members on social media. ExpoTV webcasts integrate seamlessly with major social media sites, and allow your members to connect with each other and your organization during the webcast.
- Live webcast recordings outlast the event itself. ExpoTV’s high-definition webcast video archives can be embedded on any website, edited into segments or highlight reels, or distributed on DVD.