Live webcasting is a valuable addition to lectures, seminars and classes. Expo TV is equipped to produce compelling, immersive live webcasts from yours.
- Live webcasts expand your audience and multiply your impact by allowing you to include press, policymakers, and the public at large.
- Live webcasts promote collaboration. With live streaming video, distance is no barrier to collaboration. You can include students, educators and practitioners in any field, regardless of their location.
- Live webcasts engage participants. Expo TV’s live Q&A solutions let webcast viewers ask questions, comment and discuss, while giving you the ability to moderate the conversation.
- Live webcasting lets you track engagement. With a full set of webcast analytics, you can see who watched – and for how long.
- A live webcast outlives the event itself. With a high-definition archive recording, you can build a valuable repository of video for students, educators, researchers and the public.
- Live webcasts help you create a following online. Webcast viewers can easily become email newsletter subscribers, social network followers and fans. And establishing a reputation for high-quality educational content can be a potent audience-building tool.